Sunday, March 9, 2008

it's a new car!



We got a car. A '03 Toyota Matrix to be precise. Our first big purchase as a married couple and now all we need is a baby to go with it (jk, a dog will be just fine). Unfortunately, Allison had to get rid of her gas lovin' Grand Marquis, but on the bright side she is no longer mistaken for a 70 year old woman (for those who don't know, the Grand Marquis is the preferred vehicle for those over 70).

The married life is good. I'd suggest it, but only if you have a good one to share it with.

2 comments:

The Joiners said...

Gary... this is your long lost Camp Ozark friend (married to your long lost RPTS friend). Any guesses? That's right, Amanda and Brian! Anyway, I check your blog on a daily basis, and I must say that I am disappointed with the lack of frequency in your posts! Give me something to read while I'm bored at work, please :) And if you are really lucky, I will add a link to your blog on my log and therefore make your popularity even more widespread! Hope you are doing well and enjoying married life with your beautiful new bride!

emmy said...

Aly and Gary,
Update your blog! I have started mine, so I check these pretty frequently, and I always wish you guys would have something on here. Love you both!