Sunday, March 9, 2008

married life

 
We like to cook. Although, we both like to cook, Allison does most of it (that's the woman's job, right?? - jk). But, these burgers were made by me (Gary). They are man burgers, hands down. Since the wedding the quality of my meals has greatly increased. Allison is a terrific cook who keeps me satisfied. Yep, I'm a fortunate man.
 
We haven't told anyone, but Allison has a hard time controlling her bladder. This picture proves it! JK, not that you needed me to write that. Here's the story: A little over a month ago, while washing dishes I broke the handle off one of her coffee mugs - the one she is holding. Being the handy man I think I am, I put some "super strong" adhesive on it and it seemed to hold. Well, while driving to church a few weeks ago, she put the mug of boiling hot tea up to her mouth for a sip when all of a sudden, !CRACK!. The mug, along with boiling water, went all over her (while she still held the handle). Lesson learned, never use cheap adhesive to glue a handle back to a mug.
 
 
Alright, I had an infection in my finger for 2 weeks and it hurt. I finally decided to cut it out. I burned the tip of my pocket knife with a lighter and began digging in my finger. What I found was a splinter. Just thought I would share that.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: